Atrocitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atrocitas

Home of Atrocitas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Qush Qush application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Qush Qush

Qush Qush

Qush Qush application Empty
PostSubject: Qush Qush application   Qush Qush application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:54 pm

1. Hi , My character name is Qush Qush and i am a Master sorcerer level 93

2. Yes i've always owned this account, never sold it before.

3. Qush Qush is pretty new, i think i've played 7-8 months or more.

4. I havn't joined any guild with Qush Qush, this is my first application.

5. Hehe i think you know who is my closest friend, that's Gush Gush my rl friend.
Gush Gush and Sumi the Sumo help me when i need it. I trust them 100%

6. I think many people don't like the way i level because i level to fast.. Hehe you can ask Gush but some of them even wanna be friends with me.
The only guild who doesn't like my is TT, Got sneaked a few times of them and got killed.

7. That's TT because at lvl 44 they attacked me without reason and they told me i'm leveling to fast and yasterday i got killed by them so thats why.

8. Ya , My first goal is to take lvl 150-160 and the second is to kill TT's, and of course having fun!

9. A litter bit safer than ordinary + I get to know real komdraz and i think they are funny and nice. I have chat with some of the guild.
I think this guild is more seriously than others its kind of feel like family we protect each other and that we trust each other thats the important thing.

10. I offer the guild a fighting spirit mage and i should do everything to protect everyone. Also I'm a fast leveler and i make a lot of money if the economical i our guild is low i can offer some of my money.

1. My name is Atal and i'm 16 years old. I live in sweden.

2. I play tibia everyday and i'm very active

3. On the holidays freday-sunday like betweeen 08:00 if i need to level otherwise 10+. Ordinary days i play after the school maybe til 9pm +

4. Because it's the best game and there is a lot of funny people at tibia. I enjoyed when i loot something, it makes my day better!
I don't like games like "WOW" etc.

5. Well.. I'm Studying Environment with Gush Gush he goes at the same class as me.
Sometimes i train a lot.

6. Yes , i have read the rules and i agree to follow them!
Back to top Go down
Tamos

Tamos

PostSubject: Re: Qush Qush application   Qush Qush application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Application noticed!

Please remain patient!

Yours,
Tamos
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djtamozz
Tamos

Tamos

PostSubject: Re: Qush Qush application   Qush Qush application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:09 pm

Congratulations! You passed the voting and you've been invited!

See you in guild chat my friend! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djtamozz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qush Qush application   Qush Qush application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Qush Qush application
Page 1 of 1